MEETING AGENDA - Come and Share.
TO VIEW OUR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS PLEASE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE THEN CLICK ON EACH EVENT. ALSO PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU'RE COMING BY CLICKING THE I'M GOING BUTTON. THANKS.
What to Expect:
• Announcements (opportunities, upcoming events, etc
• Teaching session on all aspects of songwriting
• Song Presentations & Critiques (if requested)
• Friendly Feedback
• Laughter and Fun in a safe, creative environment
Present Your Song:
• Bring 10 copies of typed lyric sheet
• Song evaluation forms available to members
• Bring your instrument (guitar, keyboard,etc.)
• Bring your own cassette or CD player, computers or MP3 players require amplification.
• Play your song live or play a recorded version before the group
• Total time given to each song is determined by how many songs there are
• Only 1 song per songwriter please
We gather in a big circle and sing our songs live or bring your own boom box to play your CD track. Bring your instrument if you use one - guitar, etc. A keyboard piano and will be available. We ask that if you want feedback on a song that have at least 12 lyric sheets to pass out. That way people can write their comments on the sheet and sign and date it. This gives you signed witnesses that strengthens your copyright date. Only 1 song per songwriter or collaborators please. Usually 10 minutes total time will be given to each song. Please check our Facebook page for details about each monthly meeting. Please click on events in Facebook and click the "going" button to let us know you're coming.
SONG EVALUATION FORMS: MACS has a detailed song evaluation form for paid members who wish to make copies of and attach to each song sheet that you pass out to the group to fill out. Please email back to receive a copy of the form by using the contact page here on the website.