Meeting agenda – come and share.
To view our schedule of events please contact us on our Contact page and we will email our Monthly events to you. Also join our Facebook page or then click on the event and let us know that you’re coming by clicking the GOING button. Thanks.
What to Expect:
- Announcements (opportunities, upcoming events, things you’re doing)
- Teaching session on all aspects of songwriting.
- Song Presentations & Critiques (if requested).
- Friendly Feedback.
- Laughter and Fun in a safe, creative environment.
Present Your Song:
- Bring 10 copies of your typed Song Lyric sheet to pass out to the group. That way people can write their comments on the sheets and sign and date it. This gives you signed witnesses that strengthens your copyright date.
- MACS has a detailed MACS Song Evaluation Form available for our paid members (Become a Member Here) Make copies to pass out to the group if you like or just receive verbal feedback.
- Perform your song live or play a recorded version before the group.
- Bring your own device to play your recorded song. (A bluetooth speaker will be available or bring your own amplification device.)
- Let people know you would like to get verbal feedback on your song and it is helpful listen ask questions and write notes on your own song sheet for changes you may like to make later. This is what we’re here for to improve and write better songs for the Lord, but it’s you who makes the final decision of what feedback to use or to not use.
- Total time given to each song is determined by how many songs there are present at each meeting.
- Only 1 song per songwriter or collaborators please.
SONG EVALUATION FORMS
MACS has a detailed MACS Song Evaluation Form available for our paid members (Become a Member Here)